Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Third Day in Berlin

Beginning my tuesday in Berlin with visited Checkpoint Charlie. Also bought some souvenirs there. And then we went to Berliner Dom, bought chocolates there for my big family in Indonesia. Then pass the bridge with the really beautiful view and Berlin weather that get really windy there. I'm really like the view from the bridge. And so many old buildings there. Then  I went to Friedrichstrabe, the famous shopping area in Berlin after Kurfurstendamm. Shopping at Lafayette Department Store and took some pictures at Brandenburger Tor. And our last destination of the day is Kurfurstendamm. Ya, we spent our noon for shopping at Kurfurstendamm. And I wanna tell you that I'm crazy with H&M. Which is don't have their store in Indonesia. I really can't get enough for shopping at H&M everytime I see their store. And I already  bought 38 clothes from H&M. That's not include with the shoes, accessories, bags,etc that I bought from H&M. I wish they would open their store in Jakarta soon :( In the evening, because of our shopping bags  already too much, we went back to hotel only for drop our shopping bags and then back again to Kurfurstendamm for continue shopping. Luckily our hotel is very near from kurfurstendamm (only 3 minutes walking). We went to KaDeWe Department Store (the biggest and the famous department store in Berlin) bought a PSP Go for my little brother and some perfumes. After that we having dinner at Hard Rock Cafe aand went back to our hotel because tomorrow we'll have a flight to Paris. I'm so excited :)
 Souvenir shop at Checkpoint Charlie

 Berliner Dom






 Brandenburger Tor



 Kurfurstendamm








I was wearing :
H&M GREY ZIPPER COAT
H&M BLUE FLORAL SCRAFT
ZARA LEOPARD LEGGING
TOPSHOP BOOTS

No comments:

Post a Comment