Sunday, June 5, 2011

Monday at ICC Berlin

After having a breakfast in hotel I go to ICC which is the biggest Convention Center in Berlin by the Metro because my dad have a meeting schedule there. We walk away from our hotel to the metro Station only for 5 minutes walk (its really near). The metro station also the the train have a classic style, not too modern but so far its still so good. In the afternoon we left ICC and went to the nearest City Circle Bus Stop because the ticket valid for 2 days. We go to the famous Berlin number one shopping centre Kurfurstendamm. And i'll be lying if I said I'm not happy. Yeah I'm so excited. I'll show you my purchases soon.

 The Metro Station as the background
 This is the old Berlin Wall
 On our way back to hotel I found a mini food stall and bought this yummy fries.
I was wearing :
BURBERRY TRENCHCOAT
BREAD N' BUTTER YELLOW DRESS
ZARA BLACK LEGGING
COACH SLING BAG
CROCS FLAT SHOES

No comments:

Post a Comment