Thursday, June 9, 2011

Half day in Rotterdam

In the early morning I had a train travel to Rotterdam, only spent half day over there but it was fun. But a bad thing happened, unfortunately my camera was error althought the battery and the memory still in good condition, and I only used my phone camera in Rotterdam. The weather is kinda a bit warmer than berlin. In the afternoon we went back to Berlin. After check out from hotel we went to airport for our flight to Paris. We had lunch at Marche while waiting our boarding time. In the evening our flight landed at  Paris. After took our luggage we took taxi to our hotel. And I'm so happy that my hotel is really really near from Champ Elysees! (2 minutes walking) Yeah the super famous world shopping area Champ Elysees. We had dinner at UniSex Cafe in Champ Elysees. I really like their Oreo Milkshake. Interior design of the cafe is really unique and cute with pink color, also much mirror inside just like a night club. We walk along Champ Elysees, shopping and ended the day with  Haagen Dasz ice cream.

 View from our hotel room in paris






No comments:

Post a Comment