Sunday, May 15, 2011

Unexpected weather in Berlin

Hay readers :) I'm in Berlin now with my family. After the long flight from Jakarta - Dubai ( 7 hours) and then Dubai - Frankfurt ( 6 hours ) and also the train travel from Frankfurt to Naumburg ( 3 hours) and Naumburg to Berlin ( 2 hours ). Finally I'm in Berlin now. But one thing that succesfull shocked me is...... the weather in Berlin is so cold. Althought this is already spring but it feel like winter. So windy and cold. The weather is so unexpected. Because in Frankfurt, also in Naumburg the weather is warm, but why in Berlin is sofreezing now. And the bad things come. All of the clothes that I bring from Jakarta is Spring outfit. Just like the t-shirt, mini skirt, short pants, etc. But lucky me I bring one coat that really saved me. And the second bad things come, today is sunday, and we planned for the city sightseeing and also shopping to the famous berlin shopping center Kurfurstendamm for buy some coat and boots, but all of the store is closed today. But, yaa I try to enjoy it.
 Berlin AlRail Station

No comments:

Post a Comment