Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hello May


First at all, I just wanna say "hello may!". Although this is been too late. But late is better than never rite? This May gonna be busy month for me. In the beginning of May I had a yearbook photoshoot with "Rock n' Roll" theme ( I'll post the pictures soon). And on 14th I'll go holiday to europe with my family. I really excited for our Europe Trip. But unfortunaly, I can't attend my Junior high School Prom Night because the prom night will be held on 13th and I've a flight on 14th but on 00:30 pm. And I must stand by in airport 3 hours before my flight schedule. And it mean that at 8 pm on May 13th I already must go to airport. Yeah, I'll skip one of the important moment in Junior High School. But I hope the europe trip gonna be fun so it can be pay off soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment