Monday, August 8, 2011

Last day in Paris

Waking up in Paris and realized about my last day in Paris. Bit sad but also happy because I miss Jakarta already. But I'll be more happy if I can stay in Paris longer. After had breakfast, I went to laduree to having some macaroons, and also gave my last good bye to Champ Elysees. My favourite shopping street ever! But I'm also happy that I'll be back to europe in winter. At 11.00 am me and my family went to Charles De Gaulle Airport. After check in and manage our taxes, I do some perfumes and chocolate shopping. Bought some chanel 5 perfumes for my aunts also for me of course. And at 2.00 pm our plane take off to dubai. Good bye Paris. I'll be back soon :)




 H&M DRESS
H&M ORANGE LAYER CARDIGAN
LOUIS VUITTON NEVERFULL DAMIER AZZUR MM
H&M ORANGE WEDGES
GUCCI WATCH

No comments:

Post a Comment