Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lazy Sunday

In this lazy sunday I just staying at home and study. Because the National Exam is getting closer. I feel so bored in the afternoon and to relieve boredom I took some photos of my collection. Here are some of them :)
This is my shoe cabinet. Most of its contents high heels & flat shoes.
This is the black nekclace that I was bought last saturday in Grand Indonesia.
 This is my wardrobe.
Some of the contents of my dresser table : Yves Saint Laurent Lipstick, Chanel Lipstic, Revlon Nail Polish, Calvin Klein Eternity eau de toilette, Angel Perfume, Bvlgari Aqva Perfume.

Some decoration in my bedside table.
Mont Blanc Starwalker Perfume, Aigner Black hair and body wash & also Aigner body lotion.
My beloved tiger doll with Minnie headbands that was I bought in Disneyland Hongkong on my summer vacation 2 years ago.
A table clock that I got from my friend Vira as my birthday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment